Hello! My name is Nick Jaynes I work as the Director of Communications for Overland Expo. You’re looking at my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. And it is up for sale. But you already knew that. I am asking $75,000 OBO.
More than having been at several Overland Expo shows, the rig has been featured in tons of Overland Expo Compass content as well as Overland Expo Sourcebook stories. These include (but are not limited to) the Leitner ASC Forged Rack Review, Garmin Overlander Review, and General Grabber X3 Review. This Gladiator has overland cred. Well, it at least has cool provenance.
If you have any questions, I am here at the show and happy to talk. Please call or text me: 503-805-8790. Before you ask, I am selling it because I am going to buy a 2022 Ram Power Wagon — the big Gladiator Rubicon. I love this rig and will sad to see it go. But it’s time to move onto a new project.
I bought the Gladiator on 1/31/2021 from a local dealer in Milwaukie, Oregon, Ron Tonkin Jeep. It’s finished in Sting Grey. It has Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats package and Customer Preferred Package 24R. Below is a picture of the Monroney window sticker that has all the details of how it was specified from the factory.
This vehicle was originally delivered to a dealer in Idaho but was dealer-traded to Oregon. Once it landed at Tonkin Jeep, they installed the hard-top with headliner. That is not reflected on the Window Sticker. Also, after I took delivery, I had the dealer install the Auxiliary Switch Group, which operates all the auxiliary lights.
Since I’ve owned it, I have put around 29,000 miles on the odometer. The last oil change was performed at the dealer at 26,000 miles. You can see a full CarFax report at the bottom of this page, which I generated on 9/14/2021. It has a clean title in my name.
That gets us up to the stock form. From there, I added a lot. All components were professionally installed. I have receipts for all work. Without further ado, here is the build list:
- Method Racing Wheels — 704, 5x 704 | Matte Black – 17x8.5 | 5x5 | 0/4.75″
- General Tire — Grabber X3, 37 x12.5
- POWER STOP — Extreme Performance Drilled & Slotted Front Rotors
- ACE Engineering & Fab, Rock Sliders — Jeep JT
- ARB — Safari Snorkel, Jeep JL/JT
- ARB — Shorty Bumper, Jeep JL/JT
- Indigo Metal Fab — Custom Aluminum Front Skid Plate
- WARN Industries, 10 S Platinum Winch
- Factor 55 — FlatLink-E
- Rigid — 360 Series — 6″ Driving Light
- Rigid — Rock Lights Kit — 6 white
- Jeep — Crossbars
- Yakima — Lock ‘n’ Load Platform
- Clayton Off-Road — 2.5-inch, dual-rate springs
- TeraFlex — Falcon SP2 3.3, Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks
- Dana — D44 4.88 Front and Rear Gears >> Yes, it’s been re-geared ??
- ALU-CAB — Canopy, Gladiator
- ALU-CAB — Crossbars, 14500mm
- Steer Smarts — Yeti Tie Rod Assembly, Jeep LT Rubicon
- Steer Smarts — Yeti XD Draglink Bottom Mount w/ Griffin XD Attenuator
- Clayton Off-Road — Control Arm Kit, 8 Arms
- Expedition One — Jeep JT Gladiator 2019+ Trail Series Dual Swing rear bumper, texture Black Powder Coat, MOAB BUNDLE, Aluminum backup camera relocation bracket
Baja Designs — Squadron Sport 3.5″ ROUND Work/Scene White LED Pair
- Roofnest — Condor Rooftop Tent
- Goose Gear — Rear Seat Delete, 40% High Platform (still have rear seat)
- PYI Lithium — 100 Amp-Hour Battery
- REDARC — Dual Input 25A In-vehicle DC Battery Charger
- REDARC — 40-Amp Fuse Kit
- AEV — ProCal SNAP for Jeep JL/JT
- Dometic — CFX3 55 IM Powered Cooler
- ARB — Fridge Wiring Kit
- JeepUniq — Baofeng BF-S112 HAM Mic + Baofeng UV-5R Radio Holder with 20mm 67 Designs Ball
- Cobra 75 WX ST — Cobra 75 WX ST
Right Channels Radio — JL Jeep Universal CB Microphone Mount
BuiltRight Industries — Jeep Gladiator Bedside Rack System – 4pc Kit
- Offroam — Jeep Wrangler / Gladiator Phone Mount Kit
- Carolina Metal Masters — Grab Bar Ball Mount
- Carolina Metal Masters — A-Pillar Ball Mount Solution
- It needs a new windshield. That’s it — nothing else, aside from a new owner to take it on lots of cool adventures. As for the windshield, I’ll either have it done when I get home to Oregon or I can give you $600 off the agreed purchase price. Your call.
- I was going to have it detailed after I return from Overland Expo West. I can do that. Or I can take $500 off the agreed purchase price. Your call.
- NOTE: I may or may not keep the Roofnest rooftop tent. If you really want it, and we come to an agreeable price, I’ll include it. Otherwise, I’d prefer to keep it.
I shot two videos this year, which are embedded in this post, that featured my Gladiator. The walk-around video is a bit outdated, which you’ll be able to tell from the gear on the rig. As you can see in the overlanding adventure video on the right, I have used this rig. But I built it to hold up to extreme adventures. I hope you agree.
I am biased, but I think it is one of the best-built Gladiators you’ll find out there. If you’re interested in the rig, please don’t hesitate to reach out. 503-805-8790